Picture frames are expensive. Most nice frames you find are around $10 and even more if you want unique shapes and sizes. We we wanted to come up with a good way to display a few photos on Noah's room but for a reasonable price. And we decided that we needed something that could easily be switched out as we got new photos of Noah.
Here's what we used:
shelf (Ribba: Picture ledge, white)
- rubber cement
Here's what we did:
1. We hung out shelf in Noah's nursery.
2. Then we cut our photos to the sizes we wanted. 8x8, 5x5, and 4x4.
3. We then cut our matboard to have one and a half inches border on each side.
4. Using rubber cement we placed our photos in the center of the matboard.
5. After the glue dried, we arranged our photos on the shelf.
The nice thing about this is that it is so easy to change these out any time we want. You can use any color of matboard that you want. And this project only cost about $15.00 (shelf and all)! xoxo, Britt + Sky