Happy Thursday Lovelies!!
Everyone needs a sleep mask! If not to keep the light out of your eyes when you are sleeping in on the weekends, then to just look super cute! It's simple to make. Have a look for yourself. :)
Here's what you need:
- knit elastic
- wax paper
- fabric paint
1. Using your our template or a sleep mask that you already own, trace and cut out 2 pieces of fabric and piece of felt. Then pull the elastic around your head to touch each temple to measure how long to make it.
2. Using this technique, make your sleep mask say whatever you wish. We were making this for Skylar so we thought "sleepy" was fitting. :)
3. Pin each end of the elastic to both sides of the back piece of fabric.
4. Then place your top piece, face down, on top of the elastic.
5. Pin to hold all of the pieces in place.
6. Sew around the edge, leaving a section to turn the mask right side out. Then by hand, finish sewing it.
7. Ta-Da! A super cute sleepy sleep mask :)