For Noah's nursery we decided it would be nice to have a place to hang his towels after bath time. We made this organizer so it could fit behind Noah's door, out of the way. This is a simple project that can be used in any room!
All you need is:
- Peg Board
- Wood Glue
- 1/4" trim
- Peg Board Hooks
- Washi Tape
- Command Strips
- Hand Saw
This project only took us about an hour total, including the time it took the glue to dry. If you have a space that could use this organizer, all you need to do are these simple steps:
- Measure the back of your door.
- Cut peg board if needed.
- Cut trim to width of peg board.
- Use the wood glue to attach the trim to the top and bottom edges of the back of the peg board. Make sure to let the glue dry completely before moving to next step.
- I added washi tape to the top and bottom edges of the front of the peg board just to cover up the holes that had the trim behind them. Plus to give it a little color.
- Attach command strips to all four corners on the back side of the peg board.
- Attach to your door.
- Add the hooks to the peg board.
- Then just hang up your towels! (Or anything else you could use it for)
Noah's new organizer fits great behind his door. The washi tape helped make it tie into the colors in his room. Now we have a place we can put his towels to dry. Making this organizer was a fun and easy project that really came in use. Anyone can make this if they just follow our steps. We would love to see if any of you have any ways to add to our project. If you have any new ideas on how to decorate it or new uses for it just upload it and tag us on either instagram, twitter, or facebook.
Happy Monday! xoxo, Britt + Sky