Ha! See what we did there :) To go along with our week of inspirational posts, we have a project that can make a great gift for a tea-lover in your life.
Here's what you need:
- tea bags (you can just use the store bought kind or you can actually make your own)
- circle punch (other shapes would be super cute too)
- washi tape
- beads (optional)
- container to hold your tea bags
Here's what to do:
1. Punch out circles from your paper. A lot or a little, depending on how many you want to make.
2. Find fun inspirational words on one side of the circle.
3. Unwrap your teabags. Based on your container or how many you want to make.
4. Optional. Using small beads, string a few onto the string of the teabags.
5. Using washi tape, put connect the paper cutout to the end of the string.
6. Place them in a cute container.
And voila! You have fun and inspiration tea bags that can brighten up anyones day.
Britt + Sky