We love this DIY! We actually made this a long time ago and use it so much that we decided that we should share it with you!
Here’s what you need:
- Small jar with lid
- Fabric (you only need approximately a 5-inch by 5-inch piece)
- Small amount of stuffing
- Hot glue gun
Here’s what we did:
1. We cut out approximately a 5-inch by 5-inch circle. We just used a circle object to trace around that was an inch or so larger around than our jar lid.
2. Laying our fabric face down on the table, we put a small amount of stuffing (you want enough to make the cushion tall enough to have your pins go most of the way in) in the middle and placed the inner circle of the jar lid on top.
3. We pushed down on the circle and at the same time tightly pulled the edges of the fabric over it.
4. Using the hot glue gun, we glued the fabric edges to the backside of the circle.
5. Place the circle into the outer piece of the lid.
6. Screw on the lid and start using!