We have had a W hanging on our front door for a long time now. After we made the DIY Fall Door Hanger, we decided it was time to do something different with it.
Heres what we had:
- cardboard letter
- x-actor knife
- spray paint
- flowers (we bought ours at the dollar tree)
- wire cutters
- hot glue gun
Here's what we did:
1. Using our x-acto knife, we cut off the front of the W.
2. We spray painted the outside of our letter gold. Go figure. Right? :)
3. While that was drying, we cut all of the stems off of the flowers. It's best to cut the stem completely off. With some flowers, you can just pull the flowers off, no wire cutters required.
3. Then we glued all of our flowers inside of our letter.
It goes perfect on our gallery wall. Don't you worry, we'll be posting all about that soon.
Happy Monday y'all!
Britt + Sky