Halloween is all about the treats. Today we have a fun printable that is going to help make our DIY treat bags a little sweeter.
Here’s what you need:
- small craft bags (we’ve had ours for a while, but you can find similar ones here)
- printable (download here)
- double-sided tape
Here’s what we did:
1. We printed the printable (here) (print out however many you are going to need to make enough treat bags). We cut them out and laid them to the side.
2. We got out the number of bags that we needed and we filled our bags with our special treats.
3. Next, we folded the top edge of the bag over and stapled it shut.
4. After writing the names on the tags, we folded the printable and used double-sided tape to stick it on.
And there you have it! A fun and unique treat to give to someone you care about.