Over here at My Only Sunshine, we are fully engulfed in fall! We have a few weeks of some really fun fall DIYs, recipes, and other projects planned for y'all!! :) To get you on the spirit, here is a photo of slobbery Noah with his little pumpkin.
To kick-off our fall festivities, we have a DIY fall garland. It's super simple and doesn't take very long at all, but it looks awesome.
Here's what you need:
- fall leaves (we got ours at the dollar tree)
- glitter (we found ours at IKEA of all places)
- washi tape
Here's what we did:
1. We chose several leaves to coat with glue and sprinkle with glitter.
2. Once those leaves dried, we die coded how many total leaves we wanted and came up with a pattern.
3. Next we used a needle and thread to string up all of our leaves.
4. Lastly we used washi tape to hang up our garland and we slid the leaves around to space them how we liked them.
Ta-da! You have a very pretty and fun fall garland! :) We hope you love it!! Have a great week loves.
Britt + Sky