Here's what you need:
- acrylic paint
- paint brush
- x-acto knife
Here's what we did:
1. We cut the canvas to the size we wanted.
2. We freehanded our bunny using acrylic paint and a paintbrush.
3. We spray painted the perfect twig that we found in the yard. The dog had to stay inside so that she wouldn't try to eat it :)
4. After the paint dried, we cut three small slits evenly across the top.
5. Using our string, we looped it through the slits and tied the canvas to the twig. Then we added the string to hang it on the door.
We love how simple and cute this is! We hope you love it too! :) xoxo, Britt + Sky