Today we have a diy that will help organize your life a little more. With this fridge folder you can store any important papers, menus, or even emergency information on your fridge so you have easy access to them.
Heres what you'll need to get started:
- file folder
- washi tape
- scrapbook paper
- string or rope
- self stick magnets
- stick glue
1. Cut out your scrapbook paper to fit onto your file folder. Glue it down and let it dry completely.
2. Add washi tape for decoration.
3. Cut your rope (or string) into four pieces. Each piece should be 1.5-2 inches long.
4. On the inside of your file folder tape two pieces of your rope on one of the edges. Repeat this on the opposite edge.
5. Take the other end of your rope pieces and attach them with tape onto the other edge of the folder. Repeat onto all four pieces.
6. Add five magnet strips to the back of your file folder.
Then hang it on your fridge and add whatever papers you want. This fridge folder is both useful and makes a cute decoration on your fridge. :)