Today we have a fun 'Home Sweet Home' project you can easily make for your house. All you need to get started is:
- a 5x7 frame
- white card stock
- washi tape
- letter stickers
- x-acto knife
1. Cut your card stock to fit your 5x7 frame.
2.Draw your house with pencil. Or if you like ours you can download it here and print it.
3. Use your x-acto knife to cut out your house.
4. Use your letters stickers to spell out "Home Sweet Home" under the house cut out.
5. Cut out pieces of string that will fit across your house cut out. (Approx. 25-30, but you can adjust accordingly)
6. Flip your house cut out over, stretch the string out across the house cut out, and tape them with washi tape on both edges.
7. Then carefully put it into the frame and place where you would like it!
See we told you it is pretty simple, yet oh so adorable! Try it out for yourselves. You can adjust the frame, yarn color, and stickers to your liking. xoxo, Britt + Sky