Today we have coasters you can make to go with yesterday's Home Sweet Home Diy. Here is what you are going to need to get started:
-four cork coasters
-a pen (or dark pencil)
1. Sketch out a house shape (to math yesterday's) and a heart on your scrap pieces of paper.
2. Cut out the shapes with an x-acto knife or scissors.
3. Use your cut outs as a stencil to draw them onto your coasters.
4. Use your painters tape to make a border around your outlines.
5. Paibt carefully into the coaster.
6. Let dry for at least an hour before using.
That's all! Now you have adorable coasters to go with your Home Sweet Home picture frame from yesterday. xoxo, Britt + Sky