Awhile back we started making these adorable tassels for different projects. They are super simple to make and can go great with a lot of things. Today we are gonna show you how we turned one of our tassels into a fun key chain.
To get started all you need is:
- embroidery floss (four colors)
- jump ring
1. Head on over to our original Diy Tassels post to and follow the steps. On step one you are instucted to wrap the floss around 8 times, but since you have four colors wrap each one around twice.
2. Once you have followed all the Diy Tassels steps you should have an adorable, little tassel.
3. By tying a secure knot in the top of your tassel, form a loop.
4. After you have formed your loop cut off any extra floss.
5. Spread open your jump ring and use it to connect the tassel to your key ring. Then securely close the jump ring.
Now you have this adorable little decoration for your key ring. Or these are also perfect for small, fun gifts. And of course the color selection is endless!
Pick out four of your favorite colors and try it out for yourself. Let us know how it turns out! xoxo, Britt + Sky