Today we have a very yummy dessert that we just recently made. It's a simple recipe that only requires a few ingredients. This apple dessert has yummy cinnamon-sugar apples and ice cream in a crunchy won ton wrapper. And all you need to get started is:
-one tablespoon sugar
-one teaspoon cinnamon
-one tablespoon butter
-six wonton wrappers
-vanilla icecream (six scoops)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. While the oven is preheating, peel and dice your apple.
3.Next melt your butter in a pan at a low heat.
4. Once the butter has melted add in your diced apples, cinnoman, and sugar. Stir until apples are evenly coated. Then let the apples cook, stirring frequently, until they are soft.
5. Once your apples are done, put your wonton wrappers into a cupcake pan. Push them down in the middle so they for a cup like form.
6. Fill each wonton wrapper 'cup' with our apple mixture.
7. Bake for 5-8 minutes of until the wonton wrappers are crispy.
8. Once done, let them cool for 3-5 minutes.
9. Then top with ice cream and chocolate syrup and serve!
These apple treats are super yummy! They are very quick and easy and would be great for a party!
Britt + Sky