Skylar's room has been in process for quite some time now. Since like August of last year to be exact (that is terrible)! Anyway, we finally got all of the pieces done and we are really pumped to share them with you!
Skylar's favorite part: chalkboard wall! We had so much fun coming up with quotes and things to draw. She especially loves the "Queen Skylar" part :)
Most of the things you will see in Skylar's room are diys that we have done throughout working on her room. All of the furniture was either given to us or we got it at the thrift store. Most of the other stuff you will see is from Ikea or Target (we shop there A LOT).
You can find a few of these projects here:
- we repurposed the skulls from our use here
- we made the dreamcatcher here
- we weaved yarn in the chair here
- we made the lamp shade here
- the sleep mask hanging on the bed we made here
- we made the hanging photo display here
- we show you are fun washi tape calendars here
Let us know what you think in the comments! xoxo, Britt + Sky