It's Thursday and just like we promised we have a use for the painted acorns! This is a really great project to make when decorating for Thanksgiving. It's also very simple and inexpensive.
All you need to get started is:
- 1/2 gallon glass jar (We got ours from Walmart- $6)
- Our deer head printable (Print here)
- Black paint
- Sticky backed paper
- Painted acorns
- X-acto knife
- Print our deer head printable onto sticky backed paper. (Link above)
- Cut out the deer head and letters with the x-acto knife.
- Stick the cut out of the printable onto the jar. Make it center on the jar. (Depending on the size of your jar, you may have to seperate the words from the dear head, like we did)
- Trace the dear head and letters with the sharpie.
- Paint the deer head and letters with the black paint. Let the paint dry completely.
- Add your painted acorns to the jar and that's it! Decoration complete. :)
We were super happy with how this project turned out. Ours looks awesome with our other fall and Thanksgiving decorations. We really suggest you try it! It's super easy, cheap, and cute!!
Have a great Thursday lovelies,
Britt + Sky