I love s'mores! I love popcorn! So why not combine the two? Today I have a quick and easy s'more popcorn ball recipe that is delicious. With all this cold weather coming in, sweet treats really help make the day better! They are also great for holiday parties!
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- 7 cups of popped popcorn
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Bag of marshmallows marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 4 graham crackers
- Place your popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Crush your graham crackers into small pieces and set aside.
- In a medium size pan, melt your butter.
- When butter is melted, add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
- Then pour over your popcorn. Mix until popcorn is evenly coated with marshmallows.
- Add in your chocolate chips and your graham crackers. Stir until everything is mixed in well.
- The next step is messy. To keep your hand less messy its best to spray them with non-stick spray.
- Now, with your hands, form the popcorn mixture into balls. Place the popcorn balls onto a tray or plate. You should get between 6-8 popcorn balls depending on how big you make them.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes to cool.
These popcorn balls are sooo yummy. They are great to make if you are going to a party or just to give to someone as a gift.
I hope you all try this. It doesn't take much time and they are delicious.
Have a wonderful weekend! xo Britt