Needing a cute shirt for you kiddo this valentines day? Don't go to the store, make it yourself! Today we have a simple, inexpensive way for you to that. All you need to get started is:
- fabric paint (red and black)
- marker/ pencil
1. Draw out your heart arrow onto the foam.
2.Then cut them both out. Next cut your arrow into three sections.
3. Use tape to create a temporary handle like pictured below. We show washi tape here, but through trial and error we found that duct tape is a better choice.
4. Grabbing your heart stamp by the handle, dip it into the red paint. Make sure it gets covered. Then carefully, but with enough pressure, stamp it into the center of the onesie.
5. Let the red paint dry for at least an hour.
6. Take each segment of your arrow and dip it in the black paint (same way you did the heart) and line it up like pictured below.
7. Let it dry completely.
That's all! Now your kiddo has a cute, handmade shirt to wear for Valentine's day. :)
You can also customize the colors if you want. We just wanted to do the traditional red heart, but really the options are endless. xoxo, Britt + Sky