Today we have a fun way to put the emojis you love anywhere you want. We have made an adorable canvas covered in emojis. You must try this, it's pretty simple and really awesome! :)
Here's what you will need:
- 24"x 18" canvas
- 12 of your favorite emojis (we know it's tough to narrow them down)
- masking tape
- computer paper
1. First, cut out 6" x 6" squares on your computer paper. Draw each emoji onto a square. This step is optional, but we suggest it to help you know how to draw the emoji and to see how big it will need to be on the canvas.
2. Make a mark every six inches on each side of your canvas.
3. Using the marks you made, line a piece of masking tape across the width of your canvas to create a row. Then use a small piece of tape to line it up with the mark on the other edge to create your box. This will create a 6" x 6" box to help you accurately make your emoji.
4. In your box, paint a yellow circle leaving a little bit of room around it (approx. 1/2" - "1). Then add tape to your next mark to create a new box for your next emoji.
5. Repeat steps three and four until you have filled your canvas and have twelve yellow circles.
6. After all your circles have completely dried, draw on your faces lightly with pencil.
7. Then just paint on your faces. That's all! Once it completly dries, you have an adorable emoji canvas.
We love how ours turned out. This canvas can be customized to your liking. Pick out your favorite emojis, or use the ones we chose, it's totally up to you.
This poster can be hung in any room to make it more fun and brighten it up a little! You really should try it. You won't regret it, we promise! :) xoxo, Britt + Sky