Today we have some delicious fruit bites that you can make for any gathering, big or small! We only used a few of our favorite fruits today, but you can substitute any of your favorites if you would like.
To get started make sure you have:
- cream cheese- 8 oz
- marshmallow fluff- 7oz
- 4 bananas
- 4 kiwis
- a box of strawberries
- sprinkles (optional)
1. Wash all of your fruit and cut them into small circles. Some of the fruits may not make perfect circles (or the same size circles) but that's okay!
2. Mix together your cream cheese and marshmallow fluff. Make sure it is mixed well before moving on.
3. Place your mixture into a gallon plastic baggie and cut of the tip of one of the bottom corners. (You want it to make a pretty small hole so don't cut to far up the edge.)
4. Use the baggie like an icing piping bag and swirl the mixture onto your cut up fruit pieces.
5. Sprinkle the tops of the fruit bites with sprinkles! This step is optional but always make the fruit bites look a little bit fancier for any party. :)
That wasn't so hard now was it? These little bites are great finger foods for your next small get-together or big party. They take no time to make and are easy (and delicious) for guests to eat. Try these at your next party and we guarantee you won't regret it!
Britt + Sky