Apparently since we are adults now we are expected to bring something to Thanksgiving dinner. We weren't sure what we wanted to make, all we knew was we wanted it to be something easy yet yummy. If you seem to be in the same situation or just need a quick recipe to make try one of ours!
Ham + Cheese Dip
- 2 8oz tubs of cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz of ham
- 1 box of Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set out cream cheese until it reaches room temperature.
- Chop ham into small bits.
- Once cream cheese has reached room temperature, or is soft, mix in the chopped ham and shredded cheese (don't use all the cheese so you have some to sprinkle on the top) with a mixer.
- Spread ham and cheese mixture into a 8 x 8 pan.
- Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and then serve with Ritz crackers.
We have used this recipe in our family for a long time now. It always turns out great and gets eaten really quickly. You can always change the recipe to your liking. If you like cheese, add more. Or if you like ham, you can also add more. This recipe is simple and usually a hit with everyone!
3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (thawed)
1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
2 cups miniature marshmallows
2/3 cup sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Using a food processor, chop your cranberries.
- Mix your cranberries, sugar, and pineapple in a large mixing bowl.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least three hours. Its even better if you can leave it overnight.
- Mix in your marshmallows, whipping cream, and walnuts.
- And you're done! :)
This is a super simple and delicious recipe that is perfect for the holiday season.
If your family has told you it's time to grow up and bring something to Thanksgiving dinner, these are perfect. They're simple, quick, and very yummy! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
britt + sky