Today we have a fun, easy game you and your kiddos can make and play together!
Here's what you need:
- Empty toilet paper rolls
- White paint
- Black paint
- Small orange rubber/plastic ball
Here's what to do:
1. Paint all of your toilet paper rolls white. You can make as many as you like, we made eight.
2. After the white paint dries, let your kiddos paint on ghost faces with the black paint. Set those aside to dry.
3. Take the orange ball and let one of your older kiddos turn it into a jack-o-lantern using the sharpie.
4. Allow the pins and ball to dry completely before letting the kids play.
5. When its time to play set up the pins in any arrangement. Take turns rolling the ball and seeing who can knock over the most pins, just like regular bowling.
You can play this inside or even outside on the patio. It's a lot of fun for the kids because not only can they play, they also get to help create the game. It's a fun game for every one and very inexpensive. We hope you and your kiddos have fun playing!
Britt + Sky